Please mark your calendars for the following important dates and deadlines, which can also be found in the Fall in NY Student Handbook.
- September 5: Labor Day (University Closed)
- September 6: First day of fall classes
- September 19: Last day of waitlists
Last day to add/drop on Albert online
Last day to drop a course and receive a full tuition refund*
Last day to drop a course and not receive a ‘W’ grade*
- October 7: Last day to declare a course pass/fail
- October 10: Fall Recess (No classes)
- November 23-27: Thanksgiving Recess (University Closed)
- December 16: Last day of fall classes
- December 19-23: Fall final exams
Don’t forget to participate in NYU’s Welcome Week, which runs from Sunday, August 28 – Saturday, September 3
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions.