Please be sure to complete all critical instructions.
- Read all emails (personal account and NYU account) and Fall in NY 2016 blog posts!
- Activate your NYU NetID and NYU e-mail
- Apply for your I-20 form (due June 1 – international students only)
- Register for courses (beginning June 20)
- Apply for University housing (priority deadline May 20)
- Pay your NYU bill (due TBD)
- Submit financial aid documents to NYU Financial Aid (July 15)
- Submit immunization records to the Student Health Center (August 1)
- Book your flight to NYC and submit flight details to NYU Traveler
- Find off-campus housing, if applicable
- Submit your NYUCard photo online (see below)
- Register with the Moses Center, if applicable (one month prior to the start of classes)
- Get your book list from the NYU Bookstore
- Watch the Fall in NY online orientation and read the student handbook (coming soon!)
All students must have a NYUCard while at NYU. It not only identifies you as an NYU student, it grants you access to NYU buildings and services and student discounts around the campus and city.
After you are registered in your fall courses, you can submit your NYUCard photo online and, when approved by the NYUCard team, you can pick up your new card at the NYUCard Center at 7 Washington Place. Card Center hours are 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday- Friday. Photos submitted and approved by 3:00 p.m. can be picked up on the following business day. More details and information about photo submission guidelines are available online.
Please note: You must bring a valid photo ID with you to the NYUCard Center to get your student ID.